Mini golf is a fun, low intensity game for everyone to play! It is a smaller version of golf played on small greens, it can be played either strategically or with luck!
The aim of the game:
The aim of the game is to complete all the holes, the person with the lowest score wins.
How to play:
Simply start by placing your ball on the green at the start of the hole. Take turns by putting the ball (using the golf club) towards the hole, count how many shots it takes you until you sink the ball in the hole. Record how many shots it takes to sink the ball in the hole on the scorecard. At the end of the game add up the scores.
Follow these rules...... or you'll be walking the plank matey!
- Follow the markers along the way, yellow for the Captain’s course in Auckland and black for the Blackbeard’s course in Auckland.
- There is to be no more than 6 people in a group on any one hole
- There is a 6 shot per limit per hole, so once you get to 6 shots, move on to the next hole
- If the ball goes into the water or off the course, replace the ball where it went off with a one stroke penalty.
- If the ball ends up against an edge or obstacle it may be moved one clubhead length out
- Every player should take their first shot before any player takes a second shot
- The ball nearest to the hole putts first
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on course