There is so much to see and do around Auckland airport including bike riding, crocodiles, butterflies, golf, wine, kart racing and more!
Auckland Airport is a destination in itself. Only 20 minutes from Auckland City, the surrounding areas cater for all types of groups and people. Perfect for visitors that need to fill in time between flights, and perfect for locals to explore the area right at their doorstep.
Here is a list of what you can do:
- Butterfly Creek - animal park & exhibits, conference centre, cafe & more
- Rocket Ropes - high & low ropes climbing courses & more
- JK's world of golf - 24 hour golf driving range
- Aviation Country Club - 18 hole golf course
- Formula E - indoor electric kart racing
- Villa Maria Vineyard - winery and eatery
- Lock n Load Adventures - outdoor paintball park, arrow tag and archery
- Natural High - Bike hire, cycle tours and campervan hire
- Rainbows End - theme park including roller coasters & thrill rides
- Abbeville Estate - heritage venue for events, conferences and weddings
- Outdoor gallery - sculptures, seating, water, walkway
- Runway Mountain Bike Park - 5km track